A Chinese couple that wants to resemble twinsAugust 24th, 2012 - 4:43 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, Aug 24 (IANS) A Chinese man and a woman who are to marry soon have decided to undergo plastic surgery so that they look like twins, a media report said.
The couple, from Wuhan, capital of Hubei province, decided to undergo cosmetic surgery to mark their last Qixi Festival, the Chinese Valentine’s Day. Their wedding is slated for October, Shanghai Daily reported, citing the Chutian Metropolis Daily.
Xiao Ya, 25, said they envy couples who look alike and want to have the surgery.
Some Chinese are of the opinion that lovers with same features are more likely to get married and live a happy life.
- China's Valentine's Day: Over 4,200 couples get married - Aug 07, 2011
- Chinese talent show star dies in plastic surgery accident - Nov 25, 2010
- A Chinese couple breaks up with flowers - Jun 24, 2011
- Chinese wants plastic surgery to look like Shakespeare - Apr 21, 2011
- China to create world's 3rd tallest building - Dec 09, 2010
- Three Chinese hurt as balloon explodes - Oct 11, 2011
- Work at hospital, get free cosmetic surgery in China - Jun 17, 2011
- Patient's stitches removed as he couldn't afford surgery - Aug 08, 2011
- How about a dimple on your cheek as V-Day gift! - Feb 11, 2010
- China launches its largest patrol vessel - Jul 28, 2012
- Chinese held for mailing bomb to girlfriend - Apr 14, 2012
- Inspired by action movie, Chinese man bombs bank van - Dec 19, 2011
- Two Chinese kids die in locked school bus - Sep 14, 2011
- Chinese girl sets quickest human calculator-world record - Sep 23, 2010
- Woman gets life's rudest shock after 200 surgeries - Mar 10, 2012
Tags: beijing, capital of hubei province, chinese couple, chinese man, chinese valentine, cosmetic surgery, couples, happy life, man and a woman, metropolis, plastic surgery, shanghai, twins, valentine s day, xiao, ya