Unigo.com helps you choose college that matchSeptember 20th, 2008 - 4:27 pm ICT by Bupha Ravirot
A free of charge website created by a team-workers of 18 full-time editors, 300 on-campus interns, and more than 15,000 students last year. Unigo.com is now the world’s largest resource on 225 of America’s top colleges.
Unigo.com uses brilliant and simple concept, information and polls of thousands college students on their universities. These students give their point of views about everything the University, this helps candidates to compare one university against others and real college experience of each individual. Apart from describing academic and living conditions, they also provide audio, video resources, student profile, documents and package it all together so parents, students, and entrepreneurs can learn more about universities and colleges in America.
Due to the printed guidebooks are really expensive, therefore the website is created, it costs nothing and it’s content qualities are equal to guidebooks.
Regarding Jordan Goldman, Unigo.com’s founder and CEO:
“The college resource market is typified by costly print guidebooks which generally have only a few pages of information, no photos, no videos, no interactivity and little insight from the real experts — the students who attend the schools.”
With more than 30,000 stories, reviews, videos, photos and documents, unigo.com is considered a valuable research tool that seeks to match students to the appropriate campus, and a wide variety of perspectives.
- Indian education primers get in sync with digital age - Apr 28, 2011
- Digital textbooks enter US varsity - Feb 28, 2012
- Shiksha.com launches free MBA application form - Jan 12, 2012
- Tri-Valley won't affect Indian enrolment in US: Experts - Mar 07, 2011
- Delhi University begins sale of admission forms - Jun 04, 2012
- IGNOU students can access study material online - Jul 02, 2011
- Wave Tech Community College put on lockdown due to a gunman on the prowl - Jan 24, 2012
- University Of Illinois Launches Special Campus Crime Tracking Website - Dec 18, 2010
- IGNOU launches five new courses on gender and development - Jun 21, 2011
- BCom admissions to Punjab varsity to be online - Jun 06, 2011
- Seven things to look at before you walk into a college (Comment) - Jun 19, 2011
- Virtual labs launched to aid specialised studies - Feb 23, 2012
- Pakistan's first social networking website launched - Jul 12, 2010
- Indian varsities fuel Mauritius' 'knowledge hub' dream - Feb 17, 2011
- Website launched for Indian alumni and students in Australia - Feb 18, 2010
Tags: college experience, college resource, college students, colleges in america, full time, goldman, guidebooks, interactivity, interns, perspectives, profile documents, research tool, resource market, student profile, top colleges, unigo, universities and colleges, valuable research, video resources, videos photos