Signs That Will Help You To Know When You Need Couples CounselingJanuary 15th, 2011 - 8:05 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Jan 15, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Though marriages are said to be made in heaven, in reality it is way more difficult to maintain peace and happiness in conjugal life. There should be lot of understanding, compromises, sharing, caring, trust and sacrifices from both the ends to keep the flame of relationship alive. However, at times it becomes difficult to cope up with the pressure of everyday life and couples succumb to such day to day pressure. As a result, regular fights, misunderstandings, overshadows a married life and before it is too late, you should understand that you need marriage counseling to save your marriage from drowning. In every relationship, there are certain red flags and common signs that indicate the possible conflicts.
The first and foremost sign can be lack of communication between you and your partner. If a couple does not share their feelings, problems, happiness or day to day activities, it can be dangerous for relationship as misunderstanding can happen any time. A marriage counselor can help you to get out of such things. The second sign can be lack of physical passion. Sex is an important part of a relationship and if you or your partner no longer feel the urge to get involved in sexual encounters then it becomes evident that you are no longer closer to your partner. Do you differ from your partner in every little thing? Arguments and tiffs can become a serious issue in future if it is not handled with proper care. Visit a couple counselor to get the remedy.
Parenthood can be called as the bliss of married life. If your child becomes a burden for you and your partner, then surely there is something wrong in your relationship. An effective counseling can bring the family back together. Moreover, if you realize that both you and your partner have become so much busy with your career that you do not have time for each other, it also shows that you are growing apart from your partner.
- Fighting once a week? It's good for marriage - Jan 11, 2012
- Know Few Top Marriage-Killing Money Issues To Avoid Joining Splitsvilla - Jan 13, 2011
- On the rise: Divorces under 25 - Dec 29, 2011
- How to revive romance in marriage? Take tips from experts! - Feb 12, 2012
- It's official! Marriage is bad for your sex life - Aug 26, 2010
- How to bring back the 'zing' in your sex life - Aug 27, 2010
- Here's how being in love can keep you healthy - Feb 08, 2011
- Marital status no bar in modelling world - Jul 24, 2012
- Arm candy, one-night stands...flip side of V-Day - Feb 11, 2011
- UK royals urged to back gay marriages - Apr 25, 2011
- 'Emotional affair' as harmful to marriage as sexual affair: Experts - Oct 14, 2010
- 'Marriages are breaking up at an alarming rate' - Apr 04, 2010
- Britain is a nation of happy couples - Feb 15, 2011
- Turning 20: The beginning of 'quarter life crisis'? - Aug 28, 2011
- Royal couple to get pre-marital counselling - Dec 09, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,