People throng food courts at Delhi’s Trade FairNovember 26th, 2010 - 8:20 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, nov.26 (ANI): People thronged the India International Trade Fair (IITF) food courts to enjoy different delicacies from various provinces of the country in New Delhi.
Cuisines like Rajasthani, Gujarati, Kashmiri, and Indo-Chinese among others were available at the food courts that were crowded with visitors.
“Varieties like Chinese and Indian food are here and it is also very reasonable and cheap,” said Dipen Gupta, a visitor.
Karan Mehta, another visitor agreed that the food was tasty.
“I tasted ‘Saag’ (spinach) and chane-bhaturey, and I have eaten ‘pao bhaji’. It was very tasty and the best I liked was ‘pao bhaji’ and I liked the fair. It was very beautiful but the place is very crowded,” said Mehta
A chef described the variety of dishes on sale at his stall.
“We are from Kashmir and as per the post procedure, we are introducing Kashmiri food and this year only we have introduced Ladakhi and Jammu as well. As you know about Kashmiri Food, this is famous all over the world and maximum varieties are made non-vegetarian,” said Aftab Ahmed, owner of a Kashmir food stall.
The Trade Fair is regarded as the perfect platform to buy and sell products before a global audience.
The on-going IITF-2010 has opened doors and avenues for small-scale industries to market their products and services. (ANI)
- Pakistani kebabs, biryanis cook up feast at IITF - Nov 18, 2011
- Pakistani traders do brisk business at trade fair - Nov 21, 2011
- You can't run out of luck at IITF! - Nov 19, 2011
- International trade fair begins Monday - Nov 13, 2011
- Wooden masks from Ghana huge draw at IITF - Nov 18, 2011
- Food, handicrafts galore at trade fair - Nov 12, 2011
- Now robots become chefs in Chinese restaurant - Feb 18, 2011
- Extra metro trains for trade fair - Nov 17, 2011
- Lucknow's Awadhi cuisine a major draw in Srinagar - May 25, 2010
- 30th India International Trade Fair to commence on Sunday in New Delhi - Nov 13, 2010
- 23 additional metro trains to run during trade fair - Nov 17, 2010
- Delhiites eye good luck charm, chillies at trade fair - Nov 18, 2010
- Mash, pie await you at Olympic food village - May 31, 2012
- Trade fair: Head to Afghan pavilion for fruits, jewellery - Nov 15, 2011
- Products by jail inmates attract visitors at IITF - Nov 20, 2009
Tags: chane, cuisines, delicacies, fair new delhi, food courts, food stall, global audience, gujarati, gupta, india international, indian food, international trade, kashmir, kashmir food, kashmiri, mehta, pao bhaji, rajasthani, spinach, trade fair new delhi