Lindsay’s dad, police barge into her apartment to check on welfare of daughter AliApril 23rd, 2010 - 6:36 pm ICT by ANI
New York, April 23 (ANI): Michael Lohan along with the police barged into daughter Lindsay Lohan’s Los Angeles apartment to check if his 16-year-old daughter Ali is being taken care of.
Michael went to Lindsay’s apartment without informing her to check how his daughter Ali was doing, reports The New York Daily News.
After the incident, Lohan blasted out on Twitter saying that her ‘ex-dad’ barged into her apartment ‘like a devil’s advocate.’ the incident, the 23-year-old actress went on a Twitter rant to say that her “ex-dad” walked into her apartment “like the devil’s advocate.”
“My lawyer isn’t answering. I need a restraining order! My sister and friend too!!!!! He’s nuts!!!” she wrote on Twitter followed by, “My building didn’t stop him, isn’t it supposed to be safe? That’s why i moved here! It coulda been fake cops! Dressed up!”
“Let’s not forget, that my father kidnapped me from a court room when i was 4 years old and is crazy. When will it ever end. It’s been going on my whole life with him-hasn’t he caused enough pain,” Lohan’s home page further read.
Whereas, Michael tried to defend his act by telling Hollyscoop.com that he wanted to find out if his youngest daughter Ali was doing good after knowing that Lohan drove her home “at 115 miles per hour” from the Coachella music festival.
“I went to the police department concerned about Ali’s welfare. I wanted to check on Ali. I want to make sure she’s ok. She’s 16 and she doesn’t belong there! She’s a minor. I just want to make sure she’s ok,” Michael said.
“Ali is being exposed to nightlife and the people Lindsay is surrounding herself with,” he added.
Michael said that he is planning to meet Lohan’s lawyer to discuss getting a curatorship. (ANI)
- Lindsay Lohan releases her pent-up anger about her 'ex-dad' on Twitter - Apr 23, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Employs Twitter To Mention About Her Dad’s Unexpected Invasion Of Her Abode - Apr 23, 2010
- Lindsay's dad brought cops to her house - Apr 23, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan dropping her last name - Mar 26, 2011
- My dad is pathological liar, says Lindsay - Apr 24, 2010
- LiLo calls her dad 'crazy' - Jul 20, 2010
- Dina destroyed kids, claims Michael Lohan - Jun 03, 2012
- Lohan's dad defends daughter over bar spat - Apr 22, 2012
- Lindsay can't quite understand why she makes headlines - Apr 30, 2010
- Michael Lohan wants to settle differences with ex-wife Dina - Jan 01, 2011
- Lohan sparks swine flu fear on Twitter - Mar 17, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan to drop her surname - Mar 26, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan fired from "The Other Side" - Apr 25, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan Resorts To Twitter While Father Breaks Into Her Apartment With Police - Apr 23, 2010
- LiLo doesn't even have a pillow in jail, says mum - Jul 30, 2010
Tags: actress, ali, barge, coachella music festival, daughter lindsay, devil s advocate, lindsay lohan, michael lohan, miles per hour, new york daily news, nightlife, nuts, police department, rant, restraining order, twitter, welfare, whole life, york daily news, youngest daughter