Finding jobs for your personalityDecember 20th, 2010 - 8:40 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Dec 20 (THAINDIAN NEWS) When we are in search of a job, we tend to occupy ourselves so much with finding a job that we forget to find the right job.
It is very much true that it is not every job that suits our personality. If we settle for such a job, it will be just a matter of time that we become discontent with the job and starts looking somewhere. It is most important however to note that not being happy with what you do greatly reduces your output and makes you a bad employee.
On the other hand, finding yourself in the right kind of job can make you very happy and also boost your creativity. That subsequently can make you the best worker in where you find yourself. It is all in your personality.
Therefore, it is much crucial to ensure that you match your career with your personality. Before you can make any progress in that regard, it is needless to say that you need to do some soul searching. Self assessment is very important in knowing who you really are including your strength and your weaknesses.
Armed with that information, concentrate on finding a job that you think your strength will be appreciated more. There is no need to broaden your search when you know that you can make the most impact in a particular field. That is what sets those that excel out of those that are average.
- Tips on how to get the job of your dreams - Jan 28, 2011
- Turning 20: The beginning of 'quarter life crisis'? - Aug 28, 2011
- Find Jobs That Suits Your Personality, Experts Say - Dec 20, 2010
- Spread love, today and always, tweets B-Town - Feb 14, 2012
- Top 9 sex-related myths busted - Dec 10, 2010
- Is it time to quit your job? - Feb 08, 2011
- Top 10 tips on how to stick to New Year's resolutions - Jan 01, 2011
- Honesty is key to successful relationship: Aniston - Jun 28, 2011
- 10 things you should never say in an interview - Jan 03, 2011
- How To Get The Best Mortgage Rates, Five Smart Moves - Oct 02, 2010
- At 69, Amitabh logs on to his fan base - Oct 10, 2011
- Google to include personal email in web search results - Aug 09, 2012
- Career Mistakes to avoid - Nov 18, 2010
- Knowledge Graph: Google unleashes the Big Boy - May 17, 2012
- Full prepared remarks of President Obama's "Back-to-School" Speech - Sep 15, 2010