Celine Dion ‘expecting twin boys’July 10th, 2010 - 5:32 pm ICT by ANI
New York, July 10 (ANI): Celine Dion has revealed that she and her husband Rene Angelil are expecting twin boys.
People magazine reported that although the Canadian singer announced in May that she was pregnant with twins, the announcement was the first information on the sex of the babies.
Dion and Angelil already have a 9-year-old son, Rene-Charles.
The babies were conceived after six in-vitro fertilization attempts.
“Celine first announced the upcoming new additions to the Angelil-Dion family back in May, and now she just revealed that she is expecting twin boys!” The New York Post quoted the statement posted on the 42-year-old singer’s website, as saying.
“Congratulations to the happy family!” it concluded. (ANI)
- Celine Dion says she is pregnant with twin boys - Jul 10, 2010
- Celine Dion is pregnant with twin boys - Jul 10, 2010
- Celine Dion wanted baby girl - Oct 28, 2010
- Celine Dion Grarces Magazine Cover Showing Her Baby Bump - Sep 07, 2010
- Celine Dion Expecting Twins At 42 - Jun 05, 2010
- Celine Dion And Rene Angelil Welcome Twins - Oct 25, 2010
- We were in tears after twins' birth: Dion's husband - Oct 27, 2010
- Canadian Pop Diva Celine Dion Hospitalized As Pregnancy Precaution - Oct 19, 2010
- Pregnant Celion Dion hospitalized to avoid premature delivery - Oct 19, 2010
- Celine Dion Gives Birth To Twin Boys - Oct 25, 2010
- Celine Dion's twins baptized - Mar 08, 2011
- Celine Dion baptises her twin sons - Mar 09, 2011
- Singer Celine Dion is pregnant with twins - May 31, 2010
- Celine Dion was expecting triplets - Oct 30, 2010
- Celine Dion says she was originally carrying triplets - Oct 30, 2010