Warm day in Delhi, rain likelySeptember 1st, 2012 - 11:32 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 1 (IANS) It was a warm and sunny day in the capital Saturday with the minimum temperature settling a notch above average for the season at 26.8 degrees Celsius. The weather department has forecast light showers later in the day.
“Partly cloudy sky, …light rain could occur in some ares of Delhi,” said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 35 degrees Celsius, the official added.
Humidity levels recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 81 percent.
Friday’s maximum temperature recorded was a notch below average at 32 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled two notches below the average for the season at 24.6 degrees Celsius.
- Sunny morning in Delhi, rain expected - Apr 28, 2012
- Windy morning in Delhi, rains expected - Aug 13, 2012
- Sunny Tuesday morning in Delhi - May 15, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, showers expected - Jul 09, 2012
- Warm day for Delhi, possibility of rain - Apr 03, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, showers ahead - Sep 08, 2012
- Sunny morning in capital, rain likely - Jun 23, 2012
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, clear day ahead - Apr 25, 2012
- Sunny, clear Monday in Delhi, cloudy Tuesday expected (Lead) - May 07, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, cloudy day likely - May 02, 2012
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, rain likely - Feb 12, 2012
- Pleasant Wednesday morning in capital, rain likely - Feb 15, 2012
- Chilly Sunday morning in Delhi - Dec 18, 2011
- Sunny Sunday morning in Delhi, wet evening likely - Sep 02, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Sunday for Delhi - Apr 01, 2012
Tags: ares, cloudy sky, humidity levels, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, light rain, light showers, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, New Delhi, notch, notches, sky light, sunny day, weather department