Temperature dips after rain in Himachal PradeshJune 6th, 2009 - 8:19 pm ICT by IANS
Shimla, June 6 (IANS) More rain in Shimla and other parts of Himachal Pradesh Saturday kept the temperature low, weather officials said.
Shimla and its nearby areas saw intermittent rain throughout the day.
“The maximum temperature fell to 24.4 degree Celsius from Friday’s 30 degrees,” director of the meteorological office Manmohan Singh told IANS.
Kalpa in tribal Kinnaur district received the maximum rain (20 mm), followed by Shimla (15.8 mm), Sundernagar (14.8 mm), Bhuntar (5 mm), Dharamsala (4 mm) and Una (2 mm).
- Temperatures soar across Himachal - Jun 12, 2012
- Rains cool Himachal, hailstorms predicted - May 22, 2011
- Heat wave continues in Himachal hills - Jun 17, 2012
- Warm day in Himachal Pradesh - May 14, 2011
- Snowfall continues in Himachal hills - Jun 02, 2011
- Temperature rises in Himachal - Jun 12, 2010
- Severe cold in Himachal, rain disrupts flights - Feb 15, 2011
- Rains bring down temperatures in Himachal - Jul 05, 2012
- Shimla sizzles at 29.1 degrees Celsius - May 23, 2010
- Temperature rises in Himachal, rains predicted - May 24, 2011
- Scanty rainfall in Himachal, river levels down - Sep 09, 2012
- Temperature rises in Himachal Pradesh - Jan 21, 2011
- Shimla gets warmer - Jun 19, 2012
- Himachal braces for rain, snow - Jan 02, 2012
- More snow in Himachal, high alert in state (Lead) - Jan 15, 2012
Tags: 8 mm, degree celsius, intermittent rain, kalpa, kinnaur district, manmohan, manmohan singh, maximum rain, maximum temperature, meteorological office, nearby areas, temperature dips, weather officials