Sunny Tuesday morning in DelhiMay 15th, 2012 - 11:55 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 15 (IANS) It was a warm, sunny morning in the capital Tuesday with the minimum temperature recorded at 26.4 degrees Celsius, a notch above average.
The humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 43 percent.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), Delhiites can expect a clear and sunny day in store with no forecast of rain and the maximum temperature expected to hover around 39 degrees Celsius.
Monday’s maximum temperature settled four notches below the season’s average at 34.8 degrees Celsius while the minimum was recorded at 26.4 degrees Celsius, a notch above average.
- Pleasant Monday in Delhi, no rains likely Tuesday (Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi - Mar 20, 2012
- Warmer day in Delhi - Feb 29, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Sunday for Delhi - Apr 01, 2012
- Foggy start, sunny day ahead in Delhi - Nov 22, 2011
- Warm day in Delhi, rain likely - Sep 01, 2012
- Hot Sunday for Delhi - Mar 04, 2012
- Warm, sunny morning in Delhi - Nov 05, 2011
- Hot day in Delhi, dust storm likely - Jun 02, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, no respite Wednesday (Lead) - Feb 28, 2012
- A hot day ahead for Delhi - May 26, 2012
- Foggy morning in Delhi, warm day ahead - Nov 25, 2011
- Breezy morning for Delhi, showers expected - Sep 06, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi on Republic Day - Jan 26, 2012
- Hot Monday in Delhi, no respite Tuesday (Lead) - Oct 03, 2011
Tags: humidity, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, New Delhi, notch, notches, rain, sunny day, sunny morning, tuesday morning