Sunny, pleasant Friday in Delhi (Lead)February 10th, 2012 - 8:32 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 10 (IANS) It was a pleasant, sunny day in the capital Friday as Delhiites soaked up the bright winter sun and light gusts of chilly wind kept the temperatures below the season’s average.
The minimum temperature dipped four notches below average to 6.4 degrees Celsius while the maximum temperature was three notches below average at 20.6 degrees Celsius.
The humidity levels wavered between a high of 70 and low of 25 percent.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the weather is expected to remain similar Saturday. There will be light mist in the morning and the skies will be partly cloudy during the day.
“The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover around 22 and 7 degrees Celsius,” said the IMD official.
Thursday’s minimum temperature dipped five notches below average to 4 degrees while the maximum temperature was three notches below average at 19 degrees Celsius.
- Chill continues in Delhi, may rain Sunday (Lead) - Feb 11, 2012
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, rain in store - Apr 12, 2012
- Delhi experiences season's coldest morning - Dec 14, 2011
- Coldest Feb 9 in five years, chill to continue Friday (Second Lead) - Feb 09, 2012
- Pleasant, windy day in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 24, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, light rain expected Saturday (Lead) - Apr 27, 2012
- Chilly day in Delhi, clear Thursday in store (Lead) - Jan 11, 2012
- Another pleasant day in Delhi (Lead) - Oct 20, 2011
- Sunny, windy Thursday in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- Sunny Friday in Delhi, hot Saturday in store (Lead) - May 04, 2012
- Delhi has a breezy Tuesday (Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi ahead of Diwali(Lead) - Oct 25, 2011
- Sunny day in Delhi, rain expected Tuesday (Lead) - Apr 23, 2012
- No rains in Delhi Thursday, likely Friday (Lead) - Aug 02, 2012
- Cloudy, windy Saturday in Delhi, no rains Sunday (Lead) - Apr 28, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,