Sunny morning in capital, rain likelyJune 23rd, 2012 - 11:38 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 23 (IANS) It was a warm and sunny day in the capital Saturday with the minimum temperature settling four notches above average for the season at 31.4 degrees Celsius. However, the weather office has forecast some respite with possible thunder showers towards the afternoon.
“The skies will remain partly cloudy through the day. There could be rain or thunder showers towards the afternoon and evening in some parts of the city,” an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
“The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 42 degrees Celsius,” the official added.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 41 percent.
Friday’s maximum and minimum temperature settled five notches above the average at 43 and 32 degrees Celsius respectively.
- Hot day for Delhi, light rains expected - Jul 02, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, rain likely - May 13, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, rain likely - Jun 25, 2012
- Sunny Sunday morning in Delhi, wet evening likely - Sep 02, 2012
- Pleasant Wednesday morning in capital, rain likely - Feb 15, 2012
- Breezy morning for Delhi, showers expected - Sep 06, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, dust storm likely - Jun 02, 2012
- Delhi has another hot day, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jun 23, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Sunday for Delhi - Apr 01, 2012
- Hot day ahead in Delhi - Apr 04, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi, rains expected - Jun 01, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi, rain likely - Jun 22, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, rain likely - Sep 01, 2012
- Bright day in Delhi, thunder storm expected - May 11, 2012
- Clear morning in Delhi, rain likely - Jun 04, 2012
Tags: humidity, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, june 23, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, New Delhi, notches, rain, respite, showers, sunny day, sunny morning, weather office