Sunny morning brings relief to AgraJanuary 23rd, 2012 - 3:53 pm ICT by IANS
Agra, Jan 23 (IANS) After 0.4 degrees Saturday night and 1.4 degrees Sunday night, the minimum temperature in Agra rose to 6 degrees celsius Monday, giving immense relief to people in the Taj Mahal town.
The bright and sunny morning brought respite after days of cold. Schools too opened after an extended vacation.
“The bright sun and lack of chilly breeze has brought life back to near normal and the bazaars are back to life,” said insurance agent Sudheir Gupta.
“The tourists are enjoying the bright sun at the Taj,” said tourist guide Ved Gautam.
- Agra finally gets rains - Jul 26, 2012
- Agra gets to enjoy the sun - Jan 12, 2012
- Taj city shivers at 1.7 degrees - Feb 09, 2012
- Nippy Thursday across north India (Roundup) - Feb 09, 2012
- A bright sun warms, but freeze continues in north India (Roundup) - Jan 23, 2012
- The chill returns to Agra - Feb 18, 2012
- Agra schools to remain closed till Jan 15 - Jan 10, 2012
- Taj city fogged out, commuters hit - Jan 05, 2012
- Showers bring brief respite in Agra - Jun 02, 2012
- Taj city shivers at four degrees - Dec 16, 2011
- Taj on full moon night leaves visitors awestruck - Oct 13, 2011
- Rain brings cheer to Agra farmers - Jul 30, 2012
- Sunny morning in Agra lights up residents, tourists - Feb 21, 2012
- Chills spreads, but it's snowless Christmas in north India (Roundup) - Dec 24, 2011
- Agra shivers but visitors throng Taj - Dec 28, 2011