Sunny days ahead for Delhi (Lead)January 16th, 2012 - 8:11 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 16 (IANS) After a gloomy and cloudy day Monday, the Met department forecast sunny days ahead for the capital.
Parts of the city received sporadic showers early in the morning, while the rest of the day was partly cloudy.
The maximum temperature settled at 20.3 degrees Celsius, average for the season, while the minimum was at 10.5 degrees, three notches above average.
Humidity levels were recorded at a high of 98 percent and low of 59 percent.
Tuesday morning will see misty conditions.
“The sky is likely to be clear towards the day. Weather is expected to remain the same in the days to come,” said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
Maximum and minimum temperatures will be around 19 and 10 degrees Celsius, respectively.
- Sunny day in Delhi, rains likely Saturday (Lead) - Feb 03, 2012
- Pleasant day in capital - Nov 25, 2011
- Another sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Nov 26, 2011
- Cloudy day for Delhi, rain likely (Lead) - Feb 04, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Sunday for Delhi - Apr 01, 2012
- Another warm, sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Dec 03, 2011
- Pleasant weekend forecast for Delhi (Lead) - Nov 19, 2011
- Breezy morning for Delhi, showers expected - Sep 06, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi - Mar 20, 2012
- Sunny Tuesday morning in Delhi - May 15, 2012
- Sunny Sunday morning in Delhi, wet evening likely - Sep 02, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, rain likely - Sep 01, 2012
- Sunny, pleasant day in Delhi (Lead) - Oct 29, 2011
- Sunny morning in Delhi, cloudy day likely - May 02, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, likely to be warm - Mar 07, 2012
Tags: cloudy day, humidity levels, india meteorological department, maximum temperature, minimum temperatures, misty conditions, New Delhi, rest of the day, showers, sky, sunny days, three notches, tuesday morning, weather