Sunny, clear Monday in Delhi, cloudy Tuesday expected (Lead)May 7th, 2012 - 8:16 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 7 (IANS) It was a sunny, clear day in the national capital Monday with the maximum temperature settling a notch above average at 39.8 degrees Celsius. The minimum temperature was a notch below average at 24.6 degrees.
The humidity levels wavered between a high of 70 and a low of 21 percent.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), Tuesday should see clear skies which could turn cloudy later in the evening. The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover around 40 and 26 degrees Celsius, respectively.
Sunday’s maximum temperature was 39.6 degrees Celsius, a notch above the average for the season, while the minimum temperature was 25.4 degrees, average for this time of the season.
- Sunny Sunday in Delhi, cloudy Monday likely (Lead) - May 06, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, mercury to rise Tuesday (Lead) - Feb 20, 2012
- Misty morning, sunny day in Delhi - Dec 13, 2011
- Sunny Friday in Delhi, hot Saturday in store (Lead) - May 04, 2012
- Warm Tuesday morning in Delhi - May 08, 2012
- Hot, sunny Sunday in Delhi, rains expected Monday (Lead) - May 20, 2012
- Sunny, windy Thursday in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- Hot, dry day in Delhi, mercury to rise Saturday (Lead) - May 18, 2012
- Sunny day in Delhi, rain expected Tuesday (Lead) - Apr 23, 2012
- Sunny Tuesday morning in Delhi - May 15, 2012
- Hot Wednesday in Delhi, rains likely Thursday (Lead) - May 16, 2012
- Hot Saturday in Delhi, similar weather expected Sunday (Lead) - Jun 09, 2012
- Hot, humid Saturday in Delhi, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Aug 18, 2012
- Pleasant Monday in Delhi, no rains likely Tuesday (Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, rain likely - Sep 01, 2012
Tags: clear skies, humidity levels, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, minimum temperatures, New Delhi, notch, time of the season