Sunny, clear day in Delhi, no change forecast Saturday (Lead)June 8th, 2012 - 8:46 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 8 (IANS) Friday was sunny and clear in the national capital with the maximum temperature settling a notch below the average at 39.3 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office has forecast similar weather Saturday.
The minimum temperature was a notch below average at 27 degrees Celsius, while humidity wavered between a high of 58 and and low of 26 percent.
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) said Saturday would be hot and sunny, and skies will remain clear. The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to be around 41 and 28 degrees Celsius, respectively.
Thursday’s maximum temperature settled two notches below average at 38.2 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was 26.9 degrees Celsius, a notch below what is average for this time of the season.
- Sultry morning in Delhi - Jun 08, 2012
- Sunny, clear day in Delhi, similar weather Friday (Lead) - May 03, 2012
- Hot Saturday in Delhi, similar weather expected Sunday (Lead) - Jun 09, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, hot Sunday in store (Lead) - May 28, 2011
- Hot, dry day in Delhi, mercury to rise Saturday (Lead) - May 18, 2012
- Pleasant Monday in Delhi, no rains likely Tuesday (Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Hot Saturday in Delhi, Sunday to be same (Lead) - Mar 03, 2012
- Hot Tuesday in Delhi, similar weather Wednesday (Lead) - Jun 19, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, Sunday to be same (Lead) - Mar 31, 2012
- Hot, sunny Sunday in Delhi, rains expected Monday (Lead) - May 20, 2012
- Pleasant, windy day in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 24, 2012
- Hot weather in Delhi continues Wednesday - Oct 12, 2011
- Hot Saturday in Delhi, mercury to rise further Sunday (Lead) - May 19, 2012
- A hot day ahead for Delhi - May 26, 2012
- Cloudy, warm day in Delhi, no rains expected Friday (Lead) - Jun 07, 2012
Tags: humidity, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, minimum temperatures, New Delhi, notch, notches, time of the season, weather