Scorching Sunday in Delhi, squalls likely (Lead)June 17th, 2012 - 8:27 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 17 (IANS) It was yet another scorching day for Delhi residents Sunday with the maximum temperature settling at 43.6 degrees Celsius, four notches above the average. Some respite seems to be in sight with the met department forecasting a squall in the 24 hours to Monday evening.
“There is possibility of partly cloudy sky with a squall over the next 24 hours. Maximum and minimum temperature Monday will stay around 43 and 33 degrees Celsius,” said an official from India Meteorological Department (IMD).
Minimum temperature on Sunday was 32.7 degrees Celsius, five notches above the average for the season.
Humidity was recorded at 46 percent.
- Hot morning in Delhi, rain likely - Jun 22, 2012
- Clear morning in Delhi, rain likely - Jun 04, 2012
- Delhi cool after drizzle, Tuesday to be hotter (Lead) - Jun 18, 2012
- Hot day for Delhi, light rains expected - Jul 02, 2012
- Rains expected in Delhi Saturday (Lead) - Jun 22, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi, rains expected - Jun 01, 2012
- Delhi has another hot day, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jun 23, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, rain likely - Jun 25, 2012
- Week starts on scorching note for Delhi (Lead) - Jun 25, 2012
- Hot day for Delhi, likely to be cloudy - Mar 05, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, rain likely - May 13, 2012
- Hot, sunny Sunday in Delhi, rains expected Monday (Lead) - May 20, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, mercury to rise Monday (Lead) - May 13, 2012
- Another hot day in store for Delhi - May 11, 2011
- Drizzle in Delhi, thunderstorm likely - Jun 18, 2012