Rains lash Delhi, humidity highAugust 12th, 2011 - 11:47 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 12 (IANS) Rains lashed the capital Friday making for a cool if humid morning.
According to the Met office, humidity was recorded at a high of 98 percent. The minimum temperature settled at 25.5 degrees Celsius — a notch below the average.
Weather officials have predicted rains throughout the day. “The sky will remain cloudy with the possibility of rain or thundershowers,” an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum temperature is expected to be around 31 degrees.
The maximum temperature Thursday settled at 32.8 degrees while the minimum was 26.9 degrees.
- After cloudy Thursday, rain likely (Lead) - Aug 16, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi, rain likely - Jun 22, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, light showers expected - Jul 28, 2012
- Humid, cloudy Sunday in Delhi; rains likely Monday (Lead) - Jul 08, 2012
- Cool Wednesday morning in Delhi - Jun 29, 2011
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, rains in store - Jul 28, 2011
- Cool morning for Delhiites, rains ahead - Sep 15, 2011
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, rain in store - Apr 12, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, showers ahead - Sep 08, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, mercury to rise Monday (Lead) - May 13, 2012
- Cloudy morning in Delhi, heavy showers likely - Jul 13, 2012
- Humid morning in Delhi, showers expected - Jul 29, 2012
- No rains in Delhi Thursday, likely Friday (Lead) - Aug 02, 2012
- Muggy Sunday morning in Delhi, rains likely - Jul 22, 2012
- Sultry morning in Delhi - Jun 08, 2012