Pleasant morning in Delhi, warm day aheadApril 16th, 2012 - 11:40 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 16 (IANS) The capital woke up to a pleasant morning Monday with the minimum temperature dipping three notches below average to 18.3 degrees Celsius. The met department has forecast a warm day ahead.
The maximum temperature during the day is expected to hover at 35 degrees Celsius, an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The day will remain partly cloudy. However, there is no forecast of rain, added the official.
Sunday’s maximum temperature settled five notches below average at 31.3 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was two notches below average at 19 degrees Celsius.
- Sultry morning in Delhi - Jun 08, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Sunday for Delhi - Apr 01, 2012
- Pleasant day in store for Delhi - Apr 17, 2012
- Cloudy morning in Delhi, rains in store - Apr 26, 2012
- Cloudy morning for Delhi - Apr 02, 2012
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, rains in store - Jul 28, 2011
- Pleasant weekend forecast for Delhi (Lead) - Nov 19, 2011
- Cloudy day in Delhi, rains expected - Apr 13, 2012
- Warm day for Delhi (Lead) - Feb 16, 2012
- Pleasant Sunday in Delhi, mercury may rise Monday - Apr 15, 2012
- Capital had a hot Monday (Lead) - Apr 16, 2012
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, clear day ahead - Apr 25, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, rain expected - Apr 28, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, rain likely - Sep 01, 2012
- Hot, sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 17, 2012