Pleasant day in Delhi, rain expectedApril 14th, 2012 - 12:13 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 14 (IANS) It was a pleasant morning in the capital Saturday with the minimum temperature settling at 21.3 degrees Celsius, a notch above average for the season. The met department has forecast squalls accompanied by light rain.
“Partly cloudy sky, light rain or thunderstorm is expected in some area’s. Today’s (Saturday) maximum temperature is expected to hover around 29.6 degrees Celsius,” an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
Humidity levels recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 62 percent.
Friday’s maximum temperature recorded was one notch above average at 36 degrees Celsius, while the minimum settled two notches above average for the season at 23.3 degrees Celsius.
- Sunny morning in Delhi, rain likely - May 13, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, rains expected - Apr 13, 2012
- Clear morning in Delhi, rain likely - Jun 04, 2012
- Sunny day in Delhi, thunderstorm expected - May 12, 2012
- Bright day in Delhi, thunder storm expected - May 11, 2012
- Cloudy, dusty morning in Delhi - May 17, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, light showers expected - Jul 28, 2012
- Sunny Sunday morning in Delhi, wet evening likely - Sep 02, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, rain expected - Apr 28, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, rain likely - Sep 01, 2012
- Humid day in Delhi, rains likely (Lead) - Jun 24, 2011
- Cloudy day in Delhi, showers ahead - Sep 08, 2012
- Breezy morning for Delhi, showers expected - Sep 06, 2012
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, rain likely - Feb 12, 2012
- Warm day for Delhi, possibility of rain - Apr 03, 2012
Tags: april 14, cloudy sky, humidity levels, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, light rain, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, New Delhi, notch, notches, sky light, squalls, thunderstorm