Muggy day in Delhi, rains likelyJuly 17th, 2011 - 12:10 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 17 (IANS) It was a muggy Sunday morning in Delhi with rains expected later in the day, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The minimum temperature was 26.2 degrees Celsius, one notch below the average for this time of the season, an IMD official said.
“The sky will be cloudy on Sunday and a few spells of rain or thundershowers are expected,” he said.
Humidity stood at 82 percent, he said.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover between 34 and 26 degrees Celsius respectively, the official added.
The maximum temperature Saturday was 34.8 degrees Celsius while the minimum settled at 25.7.
- Muggy day in Delhi (Lead) - Jul 16, 2011
- Muggy Sunday morning in Delhi, rains likely - Jul 22, 2012
- Rains skip Delhi again, likely Friday - Aug 18, 2011
- Delhi has humid day, rain forecast Saturday (Lead) - Aug 10, 2012
- Muggy day in Delhi, rains likely Monday (Lead) - Jul 17, 2011
- Cool Wednesday morning in Delhi - Jun 29, 2011
- After cloudy Thursday, rain likely (Lead) - Aug 16, 2012
- Muggy day in Delhi, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jul 30, 2011
- Muggy Tuesday in Delhi, rains expected - Jul 17, 2012
- Humid Thursday morning for Delhi, showers expected - Sep 13, 2012
- Sultry Sunday in Delhi, some rain expected Monday (Lead) - Aug 12, 2012
- Sultry morning in Delhi, rain likely - Sep 09, 2012
- Muggy morning in Delhi, rains expected - Jul 23, 2012
- Humid Monday morning for Delhi - Aug 06, 2012
- Muggy Saturday in Delhi, rain expected Sunday (Lead) - Sep 01, 2012
Tags: humidity, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, july 17, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, minimum temperatures, New Delhi, notch, rain, sky, spells, sunday morning, thundershowers, time of the season