Muggy day in Delhi (Lead)July 16th, 2011 - 8:56 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 16 (IANS) With rains eluding the capital yet again, Delhiites witnessed a muggy and partly cloudy day Saturday, with the maximum temperature touching 34.8 degrees Celsius, a notch above average.
The minimum temperature settled at 25.7 degrees Celsius, one notch below the average for this time of the season.
Humidity wavered between a high of 92 and a low of 63 percent.
“The sky will be partly cloudy on Sunday and a few spells of rains are expected,” an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover between 33 and 26 degrees Celsius, respectively, the official added.
- Muggy day in Delhi, rains likely - Jul 17, 2011
- Delhi has humid day, rain forecast Saturday (Lead) - Aug 10, 2012
- Rains skip Delhi again, likely Friday - Aug 18, 2011
- Muggy Sunday morning in Delhi, rains likely - Jul 22, 2012
- Hot Wednesday in Delhi, mercury to rise further (Lead) - May 09, 2012
- Muggy day in Delhi, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jul 30, 2011
- Hot day in Delhi (Lead) - Jul 21, 2011
- Delhi has another hot day, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jun 23, 2012
- Muggy day in Delhi, rains likely Monday (Lead) - Jul 17, 2011
- Light rains in Delhi (Lead) - Sep 02, 2012
- Muggy Tuesday in Delhi, rains expected - Jul 17, 2012
- Muggy Tuesday in Delhi, rain expected Wednesday (Lead) - Sep 11, 2012
- Muggy morning in Delhi, rains likely - Jul 23, 2011
- Cloudy, windy Saturday in Delhi, no rains Sunday (Lead) - Apr 28, 2012
- Hot, sunny Sunday in Delhi, rains expected Monday (Lead) - May 20, 2012
Tags: cloudy day, humidity, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, minimum temperatures, New Delhi, notch, sky, spells, time of the season