More rains add to Agra’s woesSeptember 17th, 2012 - 11:08 pm ICT by IANS
Agra, Sep 14 (IANS) Three spells of rain Friday brought the temperature down in Agra, but they only led to more potholes on the highway to Delhi and flooded the Taj city’s low-lying areas.
The temperature dipped by four degrees to 32 degrees Celsius after the showers. The weather office has forecast more rains Saturday.
“It is shocking that the authorities are not concerned about the woes of tourists and vehicle users,” said Abhishek Mehrotra, a tourist.
- Agra finally gets rains - Jul 26, 2012
- Taj city lashed by heavy showers - Sep 10, 2012
- Agra has first monsoon showers, plunges in darkness - Jul 06, 2012
- Heavy showers lash Taj city - Aug 06, 2012
- Pleasant Wednesday, rains likely Thursday (Lead) - Aug 22, 2012
- Pleasant Monday in Delhi with some rain, more expected Tuesday (Lead) - Sep 17, 2012
- Heavy rains lash Mumbai, disrupt traffic (Lead) - Jun 28, 2012
- Heavy showers clean up Taj Mahal - Jun 09, 2011
- Heavy showers hit Taj city - Aug 21, 2012
- More rain in Delhi spells chaos on city roads (Second Lead) - Aug 24, 2012