Humid morning in Delhi, showers expectedJuly 29th, 2012 - 11:40 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 29 (IANS) The capital woke up to a hot and cloudy Sunday morning with the minimum temperature settling a notch above average at 27.9 degrees Celsius. The weather office has forecast rains towards the evening.
“The skies will be cloudy… Thundershowers are expected in some parts of the city in the evening,” said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature will hover around 33 degrees Celsius, added the official.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 80 percent.
According to IMD, the capital’s rainfall deficit had so far grown to 61 percent.
Saturday’s maximum and minimum temperatures were both a notch above average at 35.4 degrees and 27.8 degrees Celsius respectively.
- Cloudy Saturday in Delhi, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jul 28, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, light showers expected - Jul 28, 2012
- Muggy Sunday morning in Delhi, rains likely - Jul 22, 2012
- Drizzle in Delhi, more rain likely - Jul 26, 2012
- Drizzle in Delhi, more showers likely - Jul 30, 2012
- Humid, cloudy day in Delhi, rains expected Thursday (Lead) - Jul 25, 2012
- Windy morning in Delhi, rains expected - Aug 13, 2012
- Hot, cloudy day for Delhi - Sep 11, 2012
- Clouds cover Delhi, rains likely - Jul 06, 2011
- Muggy morning in Delhi - Jul 20, 2012
- Rains again elude Delhi Sunday, likely Monday (Lead) - Jul 29, 2012
- Humid Thursday morning for Delhi, showers expected - Sep 13, 2012
- Humid Monday morning for Delhi - Aug 06, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, rains likely - Jul 22, 2011
- Muggy morning in Delhi, rains expected - Jul 23, 2012
Tags: cloudy sunday, humid morning, humidity, india meteorological department, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, minimum temperatures, New Delhi, notch, rainfall deficit, showers, sunday morning, thundershowers, weather office