Humid day in Delhi, rains likely Wednesday (Lead)July 12th, 2011 - 9:44 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 12 (IANS) Delhi residents experienced a warm and humid day Tuesday as the skies remained clear and sunny. The met office has forecast rains Wednesday.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the skies will remain partly cloudy Wednesday and there is a possibility of showers lashing some parts of the city.
“The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover between 34 and 27 degrees Celsius,” added the official.
Meanwhile, the national capital received no rainfall Tuesday and the humidity levels remained on the higher side.
“The humidity levels wavered between a high of 91 percent and a low of 62 percent,” the IMD official said.
The maximum and minimum temperatures hovered between 35.5 degrees, normal for this time of the year, and 28 degrees Celsius, a notch above average, respectively.
- Pleasant, windy day in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 24, 2012
- Sunny day in Delhi, no rains in sight (Lead) - Sep 20, 2011
- Hot, sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 17, 2012
- Sunny, pleasant Wednesday in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 14, 2012
- Cloudy, hot Tuesday in Delhi, rains in store (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Sunny day in Delhi, rain expected Tuesday (Lead) - Apr 23, 2012
- Pleasant weather continues in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 15, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jul 14, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, rain expected Tuesday (Lead) - Jul 04, 2011
- Hot Thursday in Delhi, similar weather Friday (Lead) - May 17, 2012
- Hot, sunny Wednesday in Delhi (Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Hot, dry day in Delhi, mercury to rise Saturday (Lead) - May 18, 2012
- Hot Saturday in Delhi, mercury to rise further Sunday (Lead) - May 19, 2012
- Sunny, windy Thursday in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- Light rains in Delhi, sunny Wednesday predicted (Second Lead) - Apr 24, 2012