Hot Tuesday in Delhi, no respite Wednesday (Lead)May 15th, 2012 - 8:34 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 15 (IANS) Tuesday was a hot day in Delhi, with clear and sunny skies and the minimum and maximum temperatures remaining above average, said the Met office, adding that the weather Wednesday was likely to remain the same.
The day’s maximum and minimum temperatures were 39.8 and 26.4 degrees Celsius, respectively, while the humidity oscillated between 45 and 16 percent.
The India Meteorological Department said the next day would see similar weather conditions, with maximum and minimum temperatures expected to hover between 42 and 26 degrees Celsius, respectively.
Monday’s maximum temperature was four notches below the season’s average while the minimum was a notch above average.
- Hot Wednesday in Delhi, rains likely Thursday (Lead) - May 16, 2012
- Sunny, clear Monday in Delhi, cloudy Tuesday expected (Lead) - May 07, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, no respite Wednesday (Lead) - Feb 28, 2012
- Pleasant Monday in Delhi, no rains likely Tuesday (Lead) - May 14, 2012
- Hot Saturday in Delhi, no respite Sunday (Lead) - Oct 08, 2011
- Sunny Tuesday morning in Delhi - May 15, 2012
- Hot Saturday in Delhi, mercury to rise further Sunday (Lead) - May 19, 2012
- Clear, sunny skies on Holi in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 07, 2012
- Hot Monday in Delhi, Tuesday the same (Lead) - Oct 10, 2011
- Hot, sunny Wednesday in Delhi (Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Sunny, clear day in Delhi, no change forecast Saturday (Lead) - Jun 08, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, no respite Saturday (Lead) - Feb 24, 2012
- Hot Tuesday in Delhi, cloudy Wednesday likely (Lead) - May 08, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi - Mar 20, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, similar weather on Wednesday (Lead) - Oct 04, 2011
Tags: hot day, hot tuesday, humidity, india meteorological department, maximum temperature, maximum temperatures, minimum temperatures, New Delhi, notch, notches, respite, sunny skies, weather conditions