Hot Sunday in Delhi, Monday to be similar (Lead)May 27th, 2012 - 9:47 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 27 (IANS) The heat wave continued across Delhi Sunday with the maximum temperature touching 41.6 degrees Celsius, a notch above average.
The minimum temperature was three notches above average at 30.5 degrees Celsius.
Similar weather conditions are forecast for Monday, with the maximum temperature likely to hover around 42 degrees Celsius. The minimum temperature is likely to be around 30 degrees.
The sky will remain clear, and the heat wave will continue, an India Meterological Department (IMD) official told IANS.
- Unrelenting heat in Delhi, no respite Friday (Lead) - Jun 28, 2012
- Hot Friday for Delhi - Jun 29, 2012
- Another blistering day for Delhi - May 28, 2012
- Delhi reels under searing heat, monsoon delayed (Lead) - Jun 29, 2012
- Delhi has another hot day, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jun 23, 2012
- Searing day, no rains for Delhi - Jul 01, 2012
- Hot Wednesday in Delhi, mercury to rise further (Lead) - May 09, 2012
- Sweltering day for Delhi - Jun 20, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, rain likely - Jun 25, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, mercury to rise Thursday (Lead) - Jun 20, 2012
- Sunny morning in capital, rain likely - Jun 23, 2012
- Delhi wakes up to a hot Sunday - May 27, 2012
- Hot day ahead in Delhi - Apr 04, 2012
- Delhi reels under searing heat, monsoon a week away (Second lead) - Jun 29, 2012
- Hot Thursday in Delhi, similar weather Friday (Lead) - May 17, 2012