Hot Friday in Delhi, cloudy Saturday likely (Lead)March 30th, 2012 - 8:58 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 30 (IANS) The capital witnessed a hot day Friday with the maximum temperature recorded three notches above average at 34.6 degrees Celsius.
The minimum temperature settled at 19.1 degrees, also a notch above average, while humidity wavered between a high of 65 and a low of 23 percent.
Saturday will be similar but with cloudy skies in the evening.
“The skies will be clear Saturday morning, which could turn partly cloudy towards evening. The maximum and minimum temperature will hover around 36 and 20 degrees Celsius, respectively,” an official at the India Meteorological Department (IMD) told IANS.
Thursday’s maximum and minimum temperature were both a notch above average at 32.8 and 19.2 degrees Celsius, respectively.
- Sunny, windy Thursday in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, Sunday to be same (Lead) - Mar 31, 2012
- Hot, humid Saturday in Delhi, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Aug 18, 2012
- Hot Saturday in Delhi, mercury to rise further Sunday (Lead) - May 19, 2012
- Hot, sunny Sunday in Delhi, rains expected Monday (Lead) - May 20, 2012
- Hot day for Delhi - Mar 30, 2012
- Warm, humid day in Delhi; Cloudy Monday likely (Lead) - Mar 25, 2012
- Delhi has another hot day, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jun 23, 2012
- No rains in Delhi Thursday, likely Friday (Lead) - Aug 02, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, light rain expected Saturday (Lead) - Apr 27, 2012
- Warm Saturday in Delhi, Sunday to be same (Lead) - Mar 24, 2012
- Hot Saturday in Delhi, similar weather expected Sunday (Lead) - Jun 09, 2012
- Warm Sunday in Delhi, Monday to be the same (Lead) - Mar 04, 2012
- Hot, dry day in Delhi, mercury to rise Saturday (Lead) - May 18, 2012
- Another sweltering day in Delhi, no respite Sunday (Lead) - May 26, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,