Hot day in Delhi, rain likelyJune 25th, 2012 - 11:41 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 25 (IANS) The week began on a scorching note for the capital Monday with the minimum temperature settling three notches above average at 31.2 degrees Celsius. However, the weather office has forecast some respite with possible thunder showers towards the evening.
“The skies will become partly cloudy as the day progresses, there could be rain towards the evening and night in some parts of the city,” an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
“The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 41 degrees Celsius,” the official added.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 42 percent.
Sunday’s maximum and minimum temperatures were both five notches above average at 42.1 degrees and 33.3 degrees Celsius.
- Sunny morning in capital, rain likely - Jun 23, 2012
- Week starts on scorching note for Delhi (Lead) - Jun 25, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi, rains expected - Jun 01, 2012
- Pleasant Wednesday morning in capital, rain likely - Feb 15, 2012
- Hot day for Delhi, light rains expected - Jul 02, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, rain likely - May 13, 2012
- Delhi has another hot day, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jun 23, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi, rain likely - Jun 22, 2012
- Breezy morning gives Delhiites some respite - Jul 04, 2012
- Sunny Sunday morning in Delhi, wet evening likely - Sep 02, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Sunday for Delhi - Apr 01, 2012
- Breezy morning for Delhi, showers expected - Sep 06, 2012
- Hot Tuesday in Delhi - Jun 12, 2012
- Clear morning in Delhi, rain likely - Jun 04, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, dust storm likely - Jun 02, 2012
Tags: hot day, humidity, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, minimum temperatures, New Delhi, rain, respite, showers, three notches, weather office