Hot day for Delhi, likely to be cloudyMarch 5th, 2012 - 1:25 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 5 (IANS) The week began on a hot note for the capital with Monday’s minimum temperature recorded 17.8 degrees Celsius, five notches above average for this time of the season. The met department forecast a cloudy day ahead.
According to India Meteorological Department (IMD) the skies will become partly cloudy later in the day.
“The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 33 degrees Celsius,” an IMD official said.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 63 percent.
Sunday’s maximum temperature settled six notches above average at 32.7 degrees Celsius while the minimum was two notches above average at 14.5 degrees Celsius.
- Warm, cloudy Sunday for Delhi - Apr 01, 2012
- Hot day ahead in Delhi - Apr 04, 2012
- Warm Sunday in Delhi, Monday to be the same (Lead) - Mar 04, 2012
- Cloudy morning for Delhi - Apr 02, 2012
- Sweltering day for Delhi - Jun 20, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Tuesday morning in Delhi - Mar 27, 2012
- Hot, sweltering day for Delhi - Jun 28, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi - Mar 20, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, dust storm likely - Jun 02, 2012
- Hot Friday for Delhi - Jun 29, 2012
- Hot Sunday for Delhi - Mar 04, 2012
- A hot day ahead for Delhi - May 26, 2012
- Humid morning in Delhi, showers expected - Jul 29, 2012
- Hot Tuesday in Delhi - Jun 12, 2012
- Breezy morning for Delhi, showers expected - Sep 06, 2012