Hot day ahead in DelhiApril 4th, 2012 - 11:30 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 4 (IANS) It was a hot morning in the capital Wednesday with the minimum temperature settling three notches above average at 21.9 degrees Celsius. The met office has forecast a hot day.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the capital will feel the heat especially in the afternoon, with skies remaining partly cloudy. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 38 degrees Celsius.
The humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 53 percent.
Tuesday’s maximum and minimum temperature both settled five notches above average at 38.7 and 24 degrees Celsius.
- Warm, cloudy Sunday for Delhi - Apr 01, 2012
- Cloudy morning for Delhi - Apr 02, 2012
- Hot Friday for Delhi - Jun 29, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, dust storm likely - Jun 02, 2012
- Hot Thursday in Delhi, similar weather Friday (Lead) - May 17, 2012
- Hot, cloudy day in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 03, 2012
- Cloudy morning in Delhi, hot day in store - May 05, 2012
- Hot day for Delhi, likely to be cloudy - Mar 05, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Tuesday morning in Delhi - Mar 27, 2012
- Warm day for Delhi, possibility of rain - Apr 03, 2012
- Light drizzle in Delhi, thunderstorm likely - Apr 10, 2012
- Hot Tuesday in Delhi - Jun 12, 2012
- Humid morning in Delhi, showers expected - Jul 29, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi - Mar 20, 2012
- Hot, sweltering day for Delhi - Jun 28, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , ,