Hot, cloudy day for DelhiSeptember 11th, 2012 - 5:57 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 11 (IANS) It was partly cloudy Tuesday morning for the capital with the minimum temperature settling two notches above average at 27.8 degree Celsius. The weather department has forecast light rain towards evening.
“A partly cloudy day but a hot day lies ahead for Delhi. There are chances of light rain towards evening,” an official from India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The maximum temperature will hover at 37 degree Celsius, the official added.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 82 percent.
Monday’s maximum temperature was three notches above average at 36.9 degree Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled two notches above average at 27.4 degrees.
- Humid morning in Delhi, showers expected - Jul 29, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, light showers expected - Jul 28, 2012
- Light rain expected in Delhi - Sep 10, 2012
- Hot day for Delhi, light rains expected - Jul 02, 2012
- Bright day in Delhi, thunder storm expected - May 11, 2012
- Sunny Sunday morning in Delhi, wet evening likely - Sep 02, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jul 14, 2012
- Warm Tuesday morning in Delhi - May 08, 2012
- Sultry Monday for Delhi, rains likely Tuesday (Lead) - Sep 10, 2012
- No rains in Delhi Thursday, likely Friday (Lead) - Aug 02, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Sunday for Delhi - Apr 01, 2012
- Hot, sunny Sunday in Delhi, rains expected Monday (Lead) - May 20, 2012
- Warm day for Delhi, possibility of rain - Apr 03, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, rain expected - Apr 14, 2012
- Pleasant Wednesday morning in capital, rain likely - Feb 15, 2012
Tags: cloudy day, degree celsius, hot day, humidity, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, light rain, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, New Delhi, sep 11, three notches, tuesday morning, weather department