Heavy rains expected in DelhiAugust 14th, 2012 - 12:48 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 14 (IANS) It was a breezy, overcast Tuesday morning in the capital with the met office forecasting heavy rains later in the day. The minimum temperature was recorded one notch below average at 25.9 degrees Celsius.
“The sky will remain cloudy and rains are expected later in the day. Some parts may witness heavy rains,” said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
In 24 hours from Monday evening till 8.30 a.m. Tuesday, the city had recorded 15.1 mm rainfall.
Humidity stood at 70 percent. The maximum temperature is likely to hover around the 33 degrees Celsius mark.
Heavy rains Monday had brought down the maximum temperature to season’s average of 33.2 degrees Celsius. The minimum temperature recorded was 26.8 degrees Celsius, average for the season.
- Delhi has a breezy Tuesday (Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- Rains lash Delhi, more likely Tuesday - Aug 13, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, showers expected - Jul 09, 2012
- Breezy Tuesday morning for Delhi, rain likely - Jul 10, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, rain likely - Sep 01, 2012
- Breezy morning for Delhi, warm day likely - Mar 06, 2012
- More rain in store in Delhi - Aug 30, 2012
- Cloudy day, rain likely in Delhi - Sep 17, 2012
- Windy morning in Delhi, rains expected - Aug 13, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, showers ahead - Sep 08, 2012
- Breezy morning gives Delhiites some respite - Jul 04, 2012
- Breezy morning for Delhi, showers expected - Sep 06, 2012
- Delhi has pleasant day on Independence Day (Lead) - Aug 15, 2012
- Bright morning in Delhi, rains in store - Jul 19, 2011
- Sunny morning in Delhi, light rain expected - Aug 17, 2012