Foggy morning in Delhi, rains likelyJanuary 5th, 2012 - 12:07 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 5 (IANS) A blanket of fog enveloped the capital Thursday morning, reducing visibility to a mere 100 metres. The Met office has forecast rains towards night.
“Visibility is expected to remain low till 11.30 a.m.,” an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said as several commuters faced problems in getting to work.
The minimum temperature recorded Thursday morning was two notches above average at 8.6 degrees Celsius while the maximum is expected to be around 21 degrees.
“The sky will remain partly cloudy, with possibility of rain towards night,” the official said.
- Slight drizzle in Delhi, more rain likely - Jan 06, 2012
- Cloudy morning in Delhi, rains in store - Apr 26, 2012
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, rain in store - Apr 12, 2012
- Hot, dry day in Delhi, mercury to rise Saturday (Lead) - May 18, 2012
- Pleasant, nippy morning in Delhi - Dec 01, 2011
- Hot morning in Delhi, rains expected - Jun 01, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi, rain likely - Jun 22, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, rains ahead - Sep 01, 2011
- Sunny morning in Delhi, cloudy evening likely - Nov 03, 2011
- Some Delhi areas see rain (Second Lead) - Apr 21, 2012
- Warm Tuesday morning in Delhi - May 08, 2012
- Wet Sunday for Delhi, Monday to be dry (Lead) - Feb 20, 2011
- Hot, sunny Sunday in Delhi, rains expected Monday (Lead) - May 20, 2012
- A hot, muggy Thursday morning in Delhi - Jun 23, 2011
- Cloudy day in Delhi, rains expected - Apr 13, 2012