Foggy morning in Delhi, clear day aheadNovember 24th, 2011 - 11:23 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Nov 24 (IANS) A light blanket of fog enveloped Delhi early Thursday morning with the met office forecasting a clear and sunny day ahead.
“The minimum temperature was recorded a notch above average at 13.5 degrees Celsius,” an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official told IANS.
The humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 96 percent.
According to the IMD, it will be a clear, sunny day in the capital and the maximum temperature is expected to hover around 28 degrees.
Wednesday’s maximum temperature settled a notch below average at 27.9 degrees while the minimum was recorded three notches above average at 15 degrees.
- Clear, sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Nov 24, 2011
- Pleasant, nippy morning in Delhi - Dec 01, 2011
- Sunny Tuesday morning in Delhi - May 15, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi - Mar 20, 2012
- Foggy start, sunny day ahead in Delhi - Nov 22, 2011
- Chilly Sunday morning in Delhi - Dec 18, 2011
- A hot day ahead for Delhi - May 26, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, dust storm likely - Jun 02, 2012
- Foggy morning in Delhi, warm day ahead - Nov 25, 2011
- Foggy, chilly morning in Delhi - Dec 23, 2011
- Clear sky forecast for Monday (Lead) - Dec 11, 2011
- Warm, sunny Monday expected (Lead) - Dec 04, 2011
- Wet, foggy Saturday in Delhi, to continue Sunday (Lead) - Jan 07, 2012
- Warm, sunny morning in Delhi - Nov 05, 2011
- Foggy morning, sunny day ahead for Delhi - Dec 02, 2011
Tags: fog, foggy morning, humidity, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, light blanket, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, New Delhi, notch, sunny day, three notches, thursday morning