Elephant kills Bangladeshi in his houseAugust 3rd, 2012 - 7:05 pm ICT by IANS
Dhaka, Aug 3 (IANS) A man was trampled to death and his brother injured when a wild elephant intruded into their house early Friday in Bangladesh’s Chhagalkhaiya subdivision, the Daily Star reported.
Saber Ahmed, the man who was killed, was 45-year-old while his injured brother Shaidul Islam is 29.
Monirul Islam, a local official, said a wild elephant stormed into the house of Saber when he and his brother were asleep around midnight. Saber died on the spot.
- Elephant kills two in Bangladesh - Dec 01, 2011
- Tuskers trample couple to death in Bengal - Jul 11, 2011
- Elephant kills three of a family in Bangladesh - Dec 23, 2010
- Woman, her two kids set afire in Bangladesh for dowry - Jul 05, 2011
- One dead as two wild jumbos go berserk in Mysore - Jun 08, 2011
- Irked at illicit relationship, sons shoot mother-paramour dead - Jun 15, 2012
- One dead as elephants go berserk in Mysore (Lead) - Jun 08, 2011
- Tusker tramples four in Bihar - Jul 08, 2012
- Elephant herd kills two, injures child in Assam - Jun 18, 2012
- Wild elephant kills Chinese man - Nov 07, 2011
- Bangladeshi man held with fake Indian money - Aug 12, 2011
- Jumbos kill 26 in Chhattisgarh in one year - Feb 22, 2011
- Wildlife guard killed by elephant - Jan 11, 2012
- Tourist couple jump off fighting elephant, injured - Feb 20, 2011
- Tusker kills man cycling to work - Feb 22, 2011