Drizzle in parts of Delhi, muggy Tuesday likely (Lead)August 6th, 2012 - 8:07 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 6 (IANS) Light rain greeted Delhiites Monday with the maximum temperature settling a notch above the average for the season at 34.6 degrees Celsius.
The weather department has forecast more rains in the next 24 hours, with the day likely to be muggy.
“Skies would remain generally cloudy, humidity would be high. One or two spells of rain or thunder showers are expected in the next 24 hours,” said an official from India Meteorological Department (IMD).
“The maximum and minimum temperature will be around 34 and 28 degrees Celsius, respectively,” added the official.
Monday’s minimum temperature recorded was two notches above the average for the season at 28.6 degrees Celsius.
Humidity stood at a whopping 83 percent.
The rainfall recorded till 8.30 a.m was 0.8 mm, while till 5.30 p.m it was traces.
- Muggy Sunday morning in Delhi, rains likely - Jul 22, 2012
- Humid Monday morning for Delhi - Aug 06, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, light rain expected Saturday (Lead) - Apr 27, 2012
- Muggy Tuesday in Delhi, rain expected Wednesday (Lead) - Sep 11, 2012
- Sunny Sunday morning in Delhi, wet evening likely - Sep 02, 2012
- Delhi has humid day, rain forecast Saturday (Lead) - Aug 10, 2012
- Steamy Monday in Delhi as rains stay away again (Lead) - Jul 23, 2012
- Rains bring down mercury in Delhi, more likely (Lead) - Aug 09, 2012
- Muggy day in Delhi (Lead) - Jul 16, 2011
- Hot, sweltering day for Delhi - Jun 28, 2012
- Muggy morning in Delhi, light rains likely - Jul 24, 2012
- Muggy morning in Delhi - Jul 20, 2012
- Muggy Wednesday, no rain likely till Friday (Lead) - Jul 18, 2012
- Hot Friday in Delhi, no relief Saturday - Oct 14, 2011
- Muggy day, no rains in Delhi (Lead) - Aug 01, 2011