Drizzle in Delhi, cloudy weather to stay (Lead)April 17th, 2011 - 8:57 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 17 (IANS) Many parts of Delhi experienced light showers Sunday evening after a mostly cloudy day. Cloudy weather is expected over the next two days too, weather officials said.
Delhi residents began the day on a pleasant note, with a drizzle and a cool breeze early Sunday.
“One point three mm of rain was recorded Sunday,” an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
Sunday’s maximum temperature was 36.4 degree Celsius (average) while the minimum temperature was 22.6 degree Celsius (one degree above average), the official said.
The maximum humidity during the day was 79 percent.
The next two days are also expected to remain partly cloudy with maximum and minimum temperature expected to hover around 32 and 21 degrees Celsius respectively, the official said.
- Pleasant day in Delhi, mercury to rise Monday (Lead) - May 13, 2012
- Wet morning in capital, rains likely - Apr 17, 2011
- Showers lash Delhi, good weather to continue (Third Lead) - Apr 26, 2012
- It's coolest April in Delhi, good weather to continue (Second Lead) - Apr 26, 2012
- Drizzle in Delhi, fog likely Monday (Second Lead) - Jan 01, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, rains likely Sunday - Sep 17, 2011
- Pleasant day in Delhi, light rain expected Saturday (Lead) - Apr 27, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, rain likely - May 13, 2012
- Drizzle in Delhi, thunderstorm likely - Jun 18, 2012
- Light showers cool Delhi (Lead) - May 26, 2011
- Light drizzle in Delhi, thunderstorm likely - Apr 10, 2012
- Drizzle Saturday evening gives Delhi respite (Second lead) - Jun 02, 2012
- Bright, pleasant day in Delhi (Lead) - Feb 27, 2011
- Clouds cover Delhi, rains likely - Jul 06, 2011
- Cool day in Delhi, more rain in store (Lead) - Jun 15, 2011
Tags: cloudy weather, cool breeze, degree celsius, delhi residents, drizzle, humidity, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, light showers, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, New Delhi, rain, sunday evening, weather officials