Drizzle expected in Delhi (Lead)October 29th, 2010 - 7:46 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 29 (IANS) Thunderstorm and a light drizzle were expected in Delhi, the weather office said Friday when cloudy skies hung over parts of the city.
“There is a possibility of thunderstorm and a light drizzle in parts of Delhi over the next 24 hours. This is mainly because of a western disturbance over Jammu and Kashmir,” said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
“Because of the western disturbance, similar effect will also be seen in Rajasthan,” the official added.
The maximum temperature recorded Friday was two degrees below the average at 29.8 degrees Celsius. The minimum was recorded at 16 degrees, normal for this time of the season. The humidity settled at 85 percent.
On Thursday, the maximum temperature was 30.2 degrees while the minimum was 15 degrees.
- Light rain for Delhi Sunday, heavy showers likely Monday (Lead) - Aug 19, 2012
- Light drizzle in Delhi, thunderstorm likely - Apr 10, 2012
- Warm Monday in Delhi, rain likely Tuesday - Mar 12, 2012
- Pleasant morning in capital, thunderstorms likely - May 05, 2011
- Coolest April in Delhi comes to end Monday (Second lead) - Apr 30, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, rain expected - Apr 14, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, rain likely - May 13, 2012
- Showers lash Delhi, good weather to continue (Third Lead) - Apr 26, 2012
- Pleasant morning for Delhiites, rain expected - May 27, 2011
- It's coolest April in Delhi, good weather to continue (Second Lead) - Apr 26, 2012
- Sunny day in Delhi, thunderstorm expected - May 12, 2012
- Thundershowers lash Delhi, more rain predicted (Lead) - Apr 10, 2012
- Some Delhi areas see rain (Second Lead) - Apr 21, 2012
- Bright day in Delhi, thunder storm expected - May 11, 2012
- Cloudy end to a sunny Friday in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 20, 2012