Delhiites continue to sweat, hot days ahead (Lead)May 28th, 2009 - 9:37 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 28 (IANS) Delhiites did not get any respite from the heat Thursday — the maximum temperature was recorded at 41 degrees Celsius and humidity at 61 percent.
“The skies will mainly remain clear Friday and the weather will be dry over the region with no rain,” an official at the meteorological office at Safdarjung here told IANS.
The minimum temperature recorded Thursday was 28 degrees Celsius, a notch above the normal.
“A dust storm is expected at night due to local developments around the region,” the official added.
The humidity level rose to 61 percent, four percent points above the level recorded Wednesday.
- Hot Thursday in Delhi, similar weather Friday (Second lead) - May 17, 2012
- Hot, dry day in Delhi, mercury to rise Saturday (Lead) - May 18, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi, rains expected - Jun 01, 2012
- Scorching day in Delhi, no respite ahead (Lead) - Jun 07, 2011
- Warm and humid day in Delhi, rain likely (Lead) - Apr 19, 2012
- Hot Wednesday in Delhi, mercury to rise further (Lead) - May 09, 2012
- Clear morning in Delhi, rain likely - Jun 04, 2012
- Clear morning in Delhi, light rains ahead - Jun 03, 2012
- Pleasant morning in capital, thunderstorms likely - May 05, 2011
- Hot Friday in Delhi, no relief Saturday - Oct 14, 2011
- Rains expected in Delhi Saturday (Lead) - Jun 22, 2012
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, rain in store - Apr 12, 2012
- Bright day in Delhi, thunder storm expected - May 11, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, dust storm likely - Jun 02, 2012
- Scorching day in store for Delhi - Jun 30, 2012