Delhi may see rains on Independence DayAugust 15th, 2012 - 11:56 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 15 (IANS) The national capital might get rains on Independence Day Wednesday.
The morning remained cloudy as Prime Minister Manmohan Singh hoisted the tricolour at the Red Fort.
Rains are expected later, the India Meteorological Department said.
The maximum temperature during the day is likely to be around 34 degrees Celsius.
The minimum temperature in the morning was 26.7 degrees Celsius. The maximum Tuesday was a notch below average at 32.6 degrees Celsius.
- Rainy Tuesday for Delhi, more likely Wednesday (Lead) - Sep 04, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, showers ahead - Sep 08, 2012
- Delhi has a breezy Tuesday (Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- Cloudy morning in Delhi, rain likely - Aug 23, 2012
- Delhi has pleasant day on Independence Day (Lead) - Aug 15, 2012
- Cloudy morning in Delhi, rains in store - Apr 26, 2012
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, warm day ahead - Apr 16, 2012
- Humid Saturday for Delhi, rains likely Sunday (Lead) - Sep 17, 2012
- Clear day for Delhi - Apr 27, 2012
- Pleasant Wednesday, rains likely Thursday (Lead) - Aug 22, 2012
- Cloudy day, rain likely in Delhi - Sep 17, 2012
- Cloudy day, rains likely in Delhi - Aug 10, 2012
- Cloudy morning in Delhi, rains likely - Sep 17, 2012
- Sunny Saturday in Delhi, cloudy Sunday expected (Lead) - Apr 21, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, light rain expected Saturday (Lead) - Apr 27, 2012
Tags: independence day, india meteorological department, manmohan, manmohan singh, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, New Delhi, notch, prime minister manmohan, prime minister manmohan singh, tricolour