Delhi has warm day, similar Wednesday expected (Lead)December 6th, 2011 - 11:33 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 6 (IANS) Delhi continued to await the winter chill Tuesday with the sun beating down on the city and temperatures settling above average. Wednesday is expected to be similar.
“The maximum temperature settled five notches above average at 28.7 degrees Celsius while the minimum was recorded three notches above average at 11.8 degrees,” said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The humidity wavered between a high of 93 and low of 43 percent.
According to the IMD, Wednesday will see similar weather conditions with a misty, nippy morning followed by warm, sunny afternoon.
“The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to hover around 30 and 13 degrees respectively,” added the official.
Monday’s maximum temperature too settled five notches above what is average for this time of the year at 29.5 degrees Celsius while the minimum was a notch above average at 10.5 degrees.
- Pleasant day in Delhi ahead of Diwali(Lead) - Oct 25, 2011
- Another sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Nov 26, 2011
- Another warm, sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Dec 03, 2011
- Pleasant weekend forecast for Delhi (Lead) - Nov 19, 2011
- Warm, sunny Friday in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 16, 2012
- Pleasant, sunny Sunday in Delhi - Feb 26, 2012
- Clear, sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Nov 24, 2011
- Warm day in Delhi, no respite Wednesday (Lead) - Feb 28, 2012
- Pleasant day in capital - Nov 25, 2011
- Sunny, pleasant day in Delhi (Lead) - Oct 29, 2011
- Warm, sunny Monday expected (Lead) - Dec 04, 2011
- Pleasant weather continues in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 15, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, similar Sunday in store (Lead) - Nov 12, 2011
- Another hot, humid day in Delhi (Lead) - Sep 22, 2011
- Hot weather in Delhi continues Wednesday - Oct 12, 2011