Delhi has humid day, rain forecast Saturday (Lead)August 10th, 2012 - 8:24 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 10 (IANS) The capital witnessed a muggy Friday which started on a cloudy note. Humidity crossed 90 percent adding to the discomfort of residents.
The India Meteorological Department has forecast rains Saturday.
The maximum temperature recorded was one notch above average at 34.1 degrees Celsius, which was almost three degrees higher than Thursday’s temperature.
The minimum temperature settled at 26.6 degrees Celsius — average for this time of the season — and the humidity wavered between a high of 92 and low of 68 percent.
“The sky will be generally cloudy and one or two spells of rains are expected on Saturday,” said an IMD official.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to hover around 34 and 26 degrees Celsius, respectively, Saturday.
- Muggy day in Delhi (Lead) - Jul 16, 2011
- Muggy Saturday in Delhi, rain expected Sunday (Lead) - Sep 01, 2012
- Muggy day in Delhi, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jul 30, 2011
- Warm day in Delhi, showers likely Monday (Lead) - Sep 11, 2011
- Muggy day in Delhi, rains likely - Jul 17, 2011
- Sultry Sunday in Delhi, some rain expected Monday (Lead) - Aug 12, 2012
- Light rains in Delhi (Lead) - Sep 02, 2012
- No rains in Delhi Thursday, likely Friday (Lead) - Aug 02, 2012
- Sultry Friday in Delhi, no rain again (Lead) - Aug 03, 2012
- Muggy Tuesday in Delhi, rain expected Wednesday (Lead) - Sep 11, 2012
- Hot, sunny Sunday in Delhi, rains expected Monday (Lead) - May 20, 2012
- Muggy morning in Delhi, rains likely - Jul 23, 2011
- Muggy day in Delhi, rains likely Monday (Lead) - Jul 17, 2011
- Hot, sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 17, 2012
- Dry day in Delhi, rains ahead (Lead) - Sep 10, 2011