Cool day in Delhi, rain likelyJuly 12th, 2012 - 12:10 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 12 (IANS) A cool and cloudy day with chances of rainfall lies ahead for Delhi Thursday, the met office said.
The maximum temperature during the day is expected to hover around 33 degrees Celsius. The minimum temperature Thursday morning was, however, a notch above average at 28.2 degrees Celsius, said the India Meteorological Department.
A total of 0.2 mm rain was recorded in the national capital in the last 24 hours by 8.30 a.m.
Humidity also remained high. Maximum humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 83 percent.
The maximum temperature Wednesday was a notch below average at 33.9 degrees Celsius.
- Delhi has a breezy Tuesday (Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- Heavy rains lash parts of Delhi, more expected Friday (Lead) - Jul 12, 2012
- Windy morning in Delhi, rains expected - Aug 13, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jul 14, 2012
- Cloudy day, rain likely in Delhi - Sep 17, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, showers ahead - Sep 08, 2012
- Heavy rains expected in Delhi - Aug 14, 2012
- Breezy Tuesday morning for Delhi, rain likely - Jul 10, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, light rain expected Saturday (Lead) - Apr 27, 2012
- Cool day in Delhi, more rain in store (Lead) - Jun 15, 2011
- Pleasant day in Delhi, showers expected - Jul 09, 2012
- Humid Thursday morning for Delhi, showers expected - Sep 13, 2012
- Light rain expected in Delhi - Sep 10, 2012
- Hot, sweltering day for Delhi - Jun 28, 2012
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, rains in store - Jul 28, 2011