Cloudy day, rain likely in DelhiSeptember 17th, 2012 - 11:05 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 17 (IANS) A cloudy day with chances of rain lies ahead for Delhi, the India Meteorological Department said Monday.
The minimum temperature early Monday morning was a notch below average at 26.5 degree Celsius. Maximum humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 89 percent.
In its forecast for Tuesday, the met office has said that maximum temperature is likely to hover around the 33 degrees Celsius mark, while the minimum temperature forecast is 26 degrees Celsius.
- Cloudy day in Delhi, showers ahead - Sep 08, 2012
- Hot, cloudy day for Delhi - Sep 11, 2012
- Heavy rains expected in Delhi - Aug 14, 2012
- Cool day in Delhi, rain likely - Jul 12, 2012
- Breezy morning for Delhi, showers expected - Sep 06, 2012
- Hot Tuesday ahead for Delhi - Jun 26, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, light rain expected - Aug 17, 2012
- Sunny Tuesday morning in Delhi - May 15, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, showers expected - Jul 09, 2012
- After cloudy Thursday, rain likely (Lead) - Aug 16, 2012