Cloudy day in Delhi, rains likelyJuly 22nd, 2011 - 11:50 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 22 (IANS) It was a cloudy Thursday morning in Delhi with the likelihood of rain in some parts, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 27.6 degrees Celsius, a notch above the average for the season, an IMD official said.
“The day is expected to remain cloudy. There is possibility of rain or thundershowers in parts of the capital,” he said.
The maximum temperature is expected to stay around 34 degrees Celsius, he added. Humidity stood at 86 percent.
The maximum temperature Thursday settled at 35.4 degrees Celsius while the minimum was 26.3.
According to IMD, the national capital has received a total rainfall of 130.8 mm this monsoon, 36 percent less than the normal for the period.
- Muggy Sunday morning in Delhi, rains likely - Jul 22, 2012
- Humid, cloudy day in Delhi, rains expected Thursday (Lead) - Jul 25, 2012
- Humid, cloudy Wednesday in Delhi; rains likely Thursday (Lead) - Sep 19, 2012
- Humid Thursday morning for Delhi, showers expected - Sep 13, 2012
- Humid, cloudy Sunday in Delhi; rains likely Monday (Lead) - Jul 08, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi (Lead) - Jul 21, 2011
- Muggy morning in Delhi - Jul 20, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, showers expected - Sep 03, 2012
- Humid morning in Delhi, showers expected - Jul 29, 2012
- Muggy weekend in store for Delhi - Jul 22, 2011
- Cloudy, hot Tuesday in Delhi, rains in store (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Pre-monsoon showers cool Delhi, more rains in store - Jul 06, 2012
- Hot and cloudy Thursday in Delhi, some rains likely Friday (Lead) - Jul 19, 2012
- Humid Monday morning for Delhi - Aug 06, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, light showers expected - Jul 28, 2012
Tags: 8 mm, cloudy day, humidity, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, likelihood, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, monsoon, New Delhi, notch, rain, rainfall, thundershowers, thursday morning