Cloudy day for Delhi, rain likely (Lead)February 4th, 2012 - 8:09 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 4 (IANS) Delhi had a gloomy and cloudy Saturday with the met department forecasting rain soon. The maximum temperature recorded was 24 degrees Celsius, two notches above the average for the season.
“Light rain or thundershowers are likely in parts of the capital. Maximum and minimum temperature Sunday will be around 22 and 11 degrees Celsius, respectively,” said an official from India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The minimum temperature recorded earlier in the day was 10.1 degrees Celsius, two notches above the average for the season.
Humidity was recorded at 82 percent.
- Cloudy day in Delhi, light showers expected - Jul 28, 2012
- After cloudy Thursday, rain likely (Lead) - Aug 16, 2012
- Cloudy, hot Tuesday in Delhi, rains in store (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Sunny Sunday morning in Delhi, wet evening likely - Sep 02, 2012
- Hot, cloudy day for Delhi - Sep 11, 2012
- Hot, sweltering day for Delhi - Jun 28, 2012
- Muggy Sunday morning in Delhi, rains likely - Jul 22, 2012
- Light rains forecast for Delhi Tuesday - Jun 05, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, rain expected - Apr 14, 2012
- Muggy Tuesday in Delhi, rain expected Wednesday (Lead) - Sep 11, 2012
- Bright day in Delhi, thunder storm expected - May 11, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, rain likely - Sep 01, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, light rains expected - Jul 27, 2012
- Drizzle in parts of Delhi, muggy Tuesday likely (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, rains expected - Apr 13, 2012