Clear skies on HoliMarch 8th, 2012 - 1:47 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 8 (IANS) It was the perfect setting for splashing each other with colored water as sun shone clear in the capital Thursday, with the minimum temperature settling a notch below the average for the season at 12.7 degrees Celsius.
The met department forecast a clear bright day ahead.
The day’s maximum temperature should be around 28 degrees Celsius, according to Indian Meteorological Department(IMD) forecast.
The maximum humidity recorded in the past 24 hours to Thursday morning was 88 percent while the minimum was 26 percent.
The maximum temperature recorded Wednesday was 29 degrees Celsius. The minimum temperature was 13.5 degrees Celsius, a notch below average.
- Clear skies on Holi (Lead) - Mar 08, 2012
- Sultry morning in Delhi - Jun 08, 2012
- Clear, sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Nov 24, 2011
- Clear, sunny skies on Holi in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 07, 2012
- Bright Sunday in Delhi, hot start to week expected (Lead) - Mar 18, 2012
- Sunny, windy day in Delhi - Mar 22, 2012
- Foggy morning in Delhi, clear day ahead - Nov 24, 2011
- Sunny Tuesday morning in Delhi - May 15, 2012
- Light rain in Delhi (Lead) - Sep 06, 2012
- Foggy morning in Delhi, warm day ahead - Nov 25, 2011
- Sunny morning in Delhi, clear day ahead - May 04, 2012
- Sunny, clear day in Delhi, no change forecast Saturday (Lead) - Jun 08, 2012
- A cool Wednesday in Delhi, weather to continue Thursday (Lead) - Mar 21, 2012
- Scorching day for Delhi - May 03, 2012
- Hot weather in Delhi continues Wednesday - Oct 12, 2011