Chances of rain in DelhiAugust 16th, 2012 - 12:10 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 16 (IANS) A partly cloudy day with chances of rain in some areas lie ahead for the national capital, say met officials said Thursday.
The maximum temperature is expected to be around 35 degrees Celsius while the minimum temperature early morning was a notch below average at 25.5 degrees Celsius, says the India Meteororlogical Department.
The maximum temperature Wednesday was average at 35 degrees Celsius.
No rainfall has been recorded in the city since Wednesday.
- Cloudy day, rain likely in Delhi - Sep 17, 2012
- Cloudy morning in Delhi, rains in store - Apr 26, 2012
- Cool day in Delhi, rain likely - Jul 12, 2012
- Cloudy, warm day in Delhi, no rains expected Friday (Lead) - Jun 07, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, rains expected - Apr 13, 2012
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, warm day ahead - Apr 16, 2012
- Light rains forecast for Delhi Tuesday - Jun 05, 2012
- Cloudy day, rains likely in Delhi - Aug 10, 2012
- Pleasant day in store for Delhi - Apr 17, 2012
- Cloudy morning in Delhi, rain likely - Aug 23, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, chances of rain - Apr 11, 2012
- After cloudy Thursday, rain likely (Lead) - Aug 16, 2012
- Cloudy, but warm Tuesday for Delhi - May 22, 2012
- Clear day for Delhi - Apr 27, 2012
- Rainy morning in Delhi (Lead) - Aug 24, 2012