Bright day in Delhi, thunder storm expectedMay 11th, 2012 - 11:02 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 11 (IANS) The capital woke up to a sunny Friday with the minimum temperature settling one notch above normal at 26.6 degree Celsius. The met department has forecast thunder storm in some areas.
“We should see partly cloudy skies with light rains or thunderstorm accompanied with strong winds in some areas. The maximum temperature is expected to be 40 degree Celsius,” an official at the India Meteorological Department (IMD) told IANS.
The humidity recorded at 8.30 a.m. was 45 percent.
The capital saw season’s highest temperature Thursday with a maximum temperature of 42.6 degree Celsius, three notches above average while the minimum temperature went two notches above average to 27.4 degrees. However, the weather turned cloudy later in the day, followed with dust storms.
- Dust storm, light rain in parts of Delhi (Lead) - May 11, 2012
- Cloudy, dusty morning in Delhi - May 17, 2012
- Sunny day in Delhi, thunderstorm expected - May 12, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, dust storm likely - Jun 02, 2012
- Drizzle in Delhi, thunderstorm likely - Jun 18, 2012
- Clear morning in Delhi, light rains ahead - Jun 03, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, rain likely - May 13, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Sunday for Delhi - Apr 01, 2012
- Light drizzle in Delhi, thunderstorm likely - Apr 10, 2012
- Sunny Sunday morning in Delhi, wet evening likely - Sep 02, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, rain expected - Apr 14, 2012
- Muggy Sunday morning in Delhi, rains likely - Jul 22, 2012
- Breezy morning for Delhi, showers expected - Sep 06, 2012
- Breezy morning for Delhi, warm day likely - Mar 06, 2012
- Clear morning in Delhi, rain likely - Jun 04, 2012
Tags: cloudy skies, degree celsius, dust storms, humidity, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, light rains, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, New Delhi, notch, strong winds, three notches, thunder storm, thunderstorm, weather